- milk at least 4 times [I’m serious, and I may have cried during one, what?]
- cat vomit once [rockstar hubs got the second round, thanks babe]
- putrid deep freezer ooze, since one of the kids turned the freezer off
- antibiotic-fueled diaper blowout
- 3-year-old’s culinary creations consisting of dried pasta, fresh strawberries, crushed tangerines, and all the sugar I had left for tomorrow’s coffee [yay]
- crushed cereal
- oatmeal [that people use this cement-alternative as a beauty treatment raises some questions for me; it’s certainly not making my house look prettier]
- 16 ounces of sparkling water [just grateful it wasn’t mommy’s special sparkling water, ahem]
- a cup of tea [after I enjoyed a quarter of it at least]
- Something I can’t identify.
- Something NASA can’t identify.
Did you clean up anything interesting today?